Employee engagement is a hot topic in the human resources field. While some employers might think that it’s nothing more than satisfaction, studies have shown that engaged employees have higher productivity, are happier at work, and are less likely to leave the company. So to introduce the idea of improving engagement in your company, start with some quotes about employee engagement.
If you’re not yet familiar with employee engagement, check out our articles on this subject such as What is employee engagement and Why employee engagement is important.
In this article we have compiled a list of our favorite quotes about employee engagement in the following categories:
Thought provoking quotes about employee engagement
First, let’s take a look at some quotes about employee engagement that explain the real meaning and need for engagement in every company.
1. “Employee engagement is the emotional commitment the employee has to the organization and its goals,” by Kevin Kruse
2. “Employee engagement is the key to unlocking a company’s potential for greatness,” by David Zinger
3. “Employee engagement is the art of creating an emotional and intellectual connection between employees and their organization,” by Frederick Reichheld
4. “Employee engagement is the way to increase productivity, creativity, and innovation,” by Beth Jones
5. “Employee engagement is not a one-time event; it’s an ongoing process of communication, trust, and respect,” by Don Rheem
6. “Employee engagement is the key to creating a culture of loyalty and commitment,” by Robert Cialdini
7. “Employee engagement is about creating a workplace where people feel valued, respected, and empowered,” by Tony Hsieh
8. “Employee engagement is the foundation of a successful organization,” by Bob Kelleher
9. “You have to want to be engaged. There has to be a deep-seated desire in your heart and mind to participate, to be involved, and to make a difference. If the desire isn’t there, no person or book can plant it within you..” by Tim Clark
10. “Employees who believe that management is concerned about them as a whole person – and not just an employee – are more productive, more productive, more complete. Satisfied employees mean satisfied customers, which leads to profitability.” by Anne M. Mulkahi
Engaged employees are employees that are invested in the company and its mission. They may be more productive, more likely to stick around, and more likely to produce quality work.
These quotes can serve as real proof that every company needs to make sure their employees are happy – then employee engagement follows!
Inspiring quotes about employee engagement
Here we’ve collected some of the best quotes about employee engagement from authors such as Stephen Covey, Jim Collins, and Simon Sinek. We hope these quotes inspire you to create a more engaged team at your business.
1. “The key to engagement is a sense of purpose,” by Stephen Covey
2. “Engaged employees are the foundation of a great business,” by Jim Collins
3. “Engagement is the emotional connection an employee has with an organization,” by Simon Sinek
4. “Engagement is a two-way street: It requires that employees be committed to their organization and that the organization be committed to its employees.” by Susan Peters
5. “Engagement is about getting people to feel passion and ownership for their work, and to become invested in the success of the organization,” by Barry Schwartz
6. “Engagement is the fuel that powers a business’s success,” by Tony Hsieh
7. “Engagement is the key to unlocking potential and driving performance,” by Bob Kelleher
8. “The real key to engagement is to create an environment where people can be their best selves and make a positive impact,” by Patrick Lencioni
9. “Engagement is the spark that ignites performance, innovation, and growth,” by Josh Bersin
10. “Engagement is the bridge between performance and loyalty,” by David Zinger
11. “Always treat your employees exactly as you want them to treat your best customers,” by Stephen R. Covey
12. “Everyone enjoys doing the kind of work for which he is best suited,” by Napoleon Hill
Hopefully these quotes have inspired your employees and will become a part of your company culture!